We will beat all competition pricing.
Lloyd's Register, DNV-GL, & ABS Approved service supplier.
Vessel in-water hull surveys
We service all vessel types including Ro-Ro, Drillships, MODUs, FPSOs, AHT & Supply Vessels, Semi-Submersibles, Tankers, Passenger Ships, Barges & more. We can also survey internal full ballast water tanks.
Inspection services on as needed basis to survey suspected hull damage, sea chest condition, propeller & rudder condition etc. Our fast & efficient deployment time means less operational downtime for vessels, which results in significant client savings.
Underwriters hull condition surveying
As required by vessel insurance underwriters.
Charter Inspections (Pre/Post)
Underwater hull condition surveying prior to and after vessel chartering.
- DP (dynamic positioning) audits / inspections
- Fuel surveys
- On hire / off hire vessel inspections
- Marine consultancy
- Commercial vessel / MODU marine inspections
ADDITIONAL SURVEY & Equipment Applications
- NDT - UT checks on underwater structures
- Wharf & Pier condition & construction
- Offshore wind generation assets
- Bridge underwater columns
- Hydroelectric & reservoir
- Light object recovery
- Port security sweeps
- Harbour debris identification
- Aquaculture inspection
- Ecological & marine life surveys
- Unique underwater survey requests